WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on the user’s computer or mobile device by a website server and can be read or retrieved by that server. It contains certain information and allows the website to remember, for example, the user’s preferences or, in the case of e-commerce, the products in their shopping cart. The Electronic Communications Directive and the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no. La Direttiva sulle Comunicazioni Elettroniche e il Provvedimento del Garante Privacy dell’8 maggio 2014, n.
Our website may use ‘cookies’ to improve the user experience. Il browser web dell’utente salva questi cookies nel suo hard disk per tenere traccia della visita.
If these options are set, some parts of the Site may not function properly.
WHAT COOKIES THIS WEBSITE USES AND HOW TO DENY CONSENT TO THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
On this site:
- no computer techniques are used in any way for the direct acquisition of personal data identifying the user.
- no use is made of cookies to transmit information of a personal nature
- no user tracking systems are used (so-called persistent cookies)
- the use of session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the site and once the connection is terminated they are not stored.
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting browsing data, simply download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=it
- On some pages of the site it may be that third parties may set their own cookies for the purpose of tracking the operation of their application or customising the application for you.
For example, when you share an article using a social sharing button on the site, the social network that created the button will record your action.
- Some videos are visible on this site via the interface of YouTube, a video content display service operated by Google Inc.
BROWSER REQUIREMENTS: HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
The ‘Help’ section of the user’s browser should be able to help manage cookie settings. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser so that you are informed when they are sent. You can also delete cookies that have already been stored at any time via your browser settings.